Our friends at Cloud CFO have put together a great article outlining 7 Reasons Why NetSuite Is an Irresistible Software Option for Growing Businesses.
For companies who start out using a software package focused mainly on accounting, they can quickly realise the need for additional functionality such as more advanced inventory management, CRM capabilities, eCommerce and Marketing, to name a few.
As one of Australia’s largest NetSuite solution providers and a 5 Star NetSuite Partner, we’ve seen this situation many times. If you’re a growing business and looking at the right software to implement for your business, take a look at what NetSuite and the JCurve ERP small business edition of NetSuite can do for your business, right from the onset.
Here’s the 7 reasons why NetSuite is an irresistible option – also check out the full article from Cloud CFO.
- Fully Integrated Software Solution: With a strong focus on removing the need for duplicate data entry and improving overall productivity, NetSuite has modules to meet all your business software system needs and unifies your data and business departments.
- #1 Global ERP Cloud Software Solution: NetSuite imagined the possibilities of cloud-based software before it was a mainstream concept and was built around this. They provide a stable cloud-based platform with the security and access growing companies need.
- Removing IT Costs: Being a cloud SaaS (Software as a Service) solution, NetSuite eliminates the need for you to have any on-site servers or IT specialists to set up and maintain that equipment. This is all handled for you, along with regular upgrades, removing a significant amount of IT costs.
- Scalable Software, Growing with Your Business: Whether you’re starting with the JCurve ERP small business edition of NetSuite, or kicking off with NetSuite, the solution is seamlessly scalable. As your business management and reporting needs expand, simply move from JCurve ERP to NetSuite or add additional NetSuite modules to meet your growing needs.
- Real-Time Business Intelligence: Gain complete visibility to know what’s happening in every aspect of your business at any time, from any location. With customisable analytics dashboards and KPI meters, you’ll be making more informed, agile business decisions the moment you need to.
- Suitable for a Variety of Industries: Being a truly versatile cloud ERP platform, NetSuite has so many success stories from different industries. It’s widely used within manufacturing, distribution, services, retail, not-for-profit, and eCommerce companies.
- Affordable Enterprise-Level Software: NetSuite was built for growing enterprises with a focus on your future expansion, but is still extremely affordable given it’s comprehensive features, and performance. Should you need an even more affordable entry point, JCurve ERP is a small business edition of NetSuite which is seamlessly scalable to NetSuite as your business grows.
Why have multiple different software platforms, when you could have just one that will continue to grow with you? For more information, get in touch to start a conversation. Also have a read of our eBook – The Only All-In-One Business Management Solution You’ll Ever Need for more ideas.